Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Part 2

Marchesa

When I`ll get maried I`ll definetly wear a Marchesa dress,they are so fluid,so delicate.The embelishments are pretty well executed and there`s no need for jewelry.I`d definetly buy that black dress,I have a wickness for one shoulder dresses.





Prada

At Prada this fall it`s about mix and match.We can find oriental influences,russian influences and a bit of a reinterpreted bond girl.There is a whole concept behind the clothes.The accesories are great and I like the fur pieces of course.It`s a collection full of colour but in a very balanced way.

Acne

I wish to have Acne outfits for every day in my student life.This collection is very wearable very young and fresh.Good quality fabrics in simple clean colours,nice texture combination.

Marc Jacobs

At Marc Jacobs this time everithing is reaaaaly short as you can see.There are some nice fun pieces and of course good tailoring,not in the very structural way,just natural.I can see a bit of Chanel influence.....but it`s not disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment